Defining what Masteron is
Masteron is a steroid that was originally developed for the treatment of breast cancer. In addition, it can also be used to treat other forms of cancer as well as some types of anemia.
Masteron actively interacts with DNA – so it’s very important to include Proviron or Nolvadex in order to reduce the probability of side effects (prostate hypertrophy).
In addition to the influence on androgen receptors, Masteron was found to have a moderate influence on estrogen receptors. In this way, it attracts water from other tissues (not only from muscles) but also helps to reduce fluid retention, which makes it an even more favorable drug for cutting cycles.
Furthermore, Masteron was found to have a strong influence on the hypothalamic-pituitary system. It’s used as a supplement for stimulating natural testosterone levels after steroid cycles.
If you take masteron, it reacts with other steroids in your body and can make their effects 10 times stronger or weaker depending on which drugs are stacked together.
See also info about Masteron side effects
How Masteron works inside the body?
Masteron is a steroid that is used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It is also used to treat certain types of anemia.
The drug works by blocking the production of estrogen, which stimulates the growth of cancer cells in the breast.
Masteron prevents estrogen from binding to its receptors and prevents estrogen from stimulating growth of cancer cells in the breast. binds to the androgen receptor and it has a much higher affinity for this receptor than testosterone. It also has a lower affinity for estrogen receptors, which leads to less estrogenic effects such as fat accumulation.
See also info about Masteron steroid
Why is Masteron a great choice?
Masteron is a good choice because, as we have already mentioned – it has an androgen receptor-stimulating effect, which can help to build muscle mass. The effect is especially strong with the application of Masteron Enanthate (it’s applied for cutting cycles at doses of 300-500 mg per week).
The use of Masteron will help to keep your muscles looking hard and this will be especially noticeable if you use it to cycle alongside Testosterone Propionate.
Another reason is that it helps to save muscle mass after steroid cycles. This effect will be especially strong if you use Masteron Enanthate at doses of 200-300 mg per week for 6 weeks.
And last, but not least – it’s also great because it has a strong reducing effect, which is especially effective in cutting cycles.
The positive effects of using Masteron
There are a lot of benefits of Masteron cycle resulting from the application of Masteron. The most important effects are:
- Masteron reduces estrogen levels in the body;
- It stimulates androgen receptors (it’s a perfect choice for use in combination with testosterone);
- It helps to burn fat and preserve muscle mass after steroid cycles;
- Having the ability to reduce estrogen levels, it reduces water retention in muscles, which makes them appear much harder;
- It has strong anti-estrogenic effects – Masteron can be used to treat gynecomastia by blocking estrogen receptors in the body. This effect is especially strong when using Masteron Enanthate at doses of 400-600 mg per week for 6 weeks.
The potential side effects of abusing Masteron
These are the most common side effects of abusing Masteron:
- negative impact on lipids (fats) u can get high LDL level;
- increases prolactin level;
- can cause vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea.
When it comes to possible interactions with other drugs, we can say that methyltestosterone has a strong negative synergy with Masteron (Methyltestosterone has a high level of aromatization, which means that it is capable of converting into estrogen).
Also, we can say that it doesn’t have a big impact on estrogen (compared to other steroids such as Deca / Primobolan).
Another side effect is that it has a short half-life (about 4 hours), which means that you will have to inject Masteron Enanthate every day.
Lastly, it has a strong impact on the level of globulin production.
You should remember that the application of this drug in pre-competition periods can cause side effects such as aggression, hypertension, acne breakouts etc…
See also A Complete Sustanon 250 Analysis for Bodybuilders
The proper dosage for Masteron
The proper dosage for Masteron is 300-500 mg per week (50-100 mg per day) in the form of injections.
Masteron Enanthate is injected once a week and Masteron Propionate can be injected every day. It is important to note that you will need daily injections if you are using Masteron Propionate (this form of Masteron has the shortest half-life).
The best way to inject it is into a muscle. You can inject it into your shoulders, calves or arms. After injection, you should use an alcohol pad and clean the injection site before letting it dry for 5 minutes.
It’s very important not to exceed the recommended dosage because it can cause kidney and liver damage.
This drug can be used in cutting cycles , with the dose of 300-500 mg per week for 6 weeks.
Another option is to use Masteron Enanthate or Propionate together with Testosterone Propionate at doses of 50 mg every day (for about 6 weeks) or 200-300 mg injection every other day (for 6 weeks).
We can also use Masteron with Testosterone Cypionate at doses of 300-500 mg per week (for 6 weeks).
If we add in this cycle some injectable drugs such as Trenbolone Acetate and Anavar, we can get even better results.
The Half-life of Masteron
The Half-life of Masteron is about 4 days.
That means that you will have to inject it once a week in order to maintain stable testosterone levels in the body.
If you use long esters such as Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Enanthate, for example, they will last for 10-14 days after injection, and you will only have to inject them every 2 weeks.
The esters of short and intermediate half-life include:
Trenbolone (3-4 days)
Anavar (8 hours)
Primobolan (6 hours)
Stanozolol (4-5 hours)
Can Masteron be stacked for better results?
Yes, it can. Masteron Enanthate is compatible with a wide variety of other steroid drugs but before you stack any supplements together with this drug it’s advised to do further research on the potential effects and side-effects these most likely will have on Masteron.
One of the most popular stacks for cutting cycles is Testosterone Propionate and Testosterone Enanthate, as it will help protect your muscle mass while also increasing your fat metabolism.
In the pre-competition periods, people use a combination of Masteron Enanthate and Testosterone Propionate as this will make muscles look defined. You may also use it at the end of a steroid cycle.
In addition, they can be stacked with Winstrol (stanozolol), Dianabol (methandrostenolone), Trenbolone (trenbolone-Enanthate), and Equipoise (boldenone-Undecylenate)
Masteron is also very popular among women bodybuilders because of its anti-estrogen properties.
You can use Masteron Enanthate at the end of a steroid cycle (after you completely come off steroids).
It’s advised that you stack it with Testosterone propionate and Trenbolone.
Please note that you should not use Masteron if your body fat percentage is very low.
The most appropriate stack for cutting cycles is Testosterone propionate, Masteron Enanthate and Trenbolone Enanthate.
In this case, the cycle length can be between 6-8 weeks long (the half-life of Masteron is 4 hours, while the half-life of Trenbolone Enanthate is 10 days).
The most appropriate stack for pre-competition periods is Testosterone propionate and Masteron Enanthate.
Both steroids should be taken at doses of 500 mg per week (you can inject them both on the same day).
See also Turinabol: Uses, Risks, Proper Dosage and Full Cycle
Is Masteron a legal supplement?
Yes, it’s completely legal.
There are many underground manufacturers that produce Masteron illegally for sale on the black market, but it’s also very common to find this drug legally sold as a prescription medication at pharmacies across the world.
It can be found in most countries – including the US and EU countries.
If you live outside of these areas, you may have to speak with your doctor about the possibility of importing this drug.
There are supplements available on the market that are sold under the name “Masteron” but they don’t actually contain Drostanolone Propionate or Enanthate esters in them.
They’re usually used in reference to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or to anabolic steroids with similar effects.
Read about Before and after Masteron cycle
Product reviews for Masteron
- Andrew Baker (June 1, 2021): “Masteron is the best. It’s the only thing I take and it has never failed me. I have been using it for years and it’s always given me great results. I recommend this to anyone who wants to get serious about their training, Masteron is the way to go!”
- John Hill (June 16, 2021): “Masteron is the best anabolic steroid on the market. I’ve been using it for years and it has never let me down. I’m a competitor and this is the only thing that will help me get to the next level.”
- Ashley Tan (August 5, 2021): “Masteron is the best steroid of all time. I’ve been using it for years and have seen great results. It’s the only thing that has ever given me this much confidence in my life. I can’t recommend it enough!”
- Ryan Cox (August 27, 2021): “I have been using this product for over a year now and I can’t imagine my life without it. I have seen great gains in muscle mass and strength, all while staying lean. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to bulk up or cut weight.”
- Gabriel Young (October 10, 2021): “I am a long-time user of Masteron and I have to say, it’s the best. I have tried other brands but it just doesn’t compare. It has kept my muscles firm and lean for years now.”
- Julius Nelson (October 18, 2021): “Masteron is Masteron. I cannot think of a better way to say it. It’s a great product that does what it says and has been the only testosterone supplement that I have found to work for me. I’ve tried a lot of different brands and products but this one is by far the best. Highly recommended!”
- James Harley (October 22, 2021): “Masteron is a great product that has helped me maintain a lean physique while increasing my energy levels. I have been using it for two weeks and have already seen results. It’s also really helpful to be able to track my progress with the app, which makes it easier to stay on track!”
- Diego Carter (November 19, 2021): “I’ve been taking Masteron for a few months now and it’s been great. I feel like I have more energy and my recovery time after workouts has improved. My muscles are also much fuller and I’m able to lift heavier weights than before.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Masteron
1. Is Masteron safe?
Yes, it is – as long as you don’t abuse it.
However, this drug can cause some negative effects if you don’t take it properly (always follow your doctor’s instructions).
2. How much does Masteron cost?
The average price for 100 mg of Masteron Enanthate is around $10 (it can be more expensive, though – and it depends on the quality).
3. What is the average dose of Masteron Enanthate?
Typically, a beginner should inject 50-100 mg per week.
It’s also advised to take it at the end of a cycle – this way you will avoid most side effects (many bodybuilders do this because if they stack Testosterone propionate and Trenbolone, then they will look too shredded).
4. How long does Masteron Enanthate last?
The active half-life of this drug is 4 hours.
5. How long should I take Masteron?
You should not take it for more than 4 weeks (at the most) – this is because of the possibility of side effects.
6. What is the best Masteron for a beginner?
It’s recommended that you combine Masteron with Winstrol, Equipoise, Trenbolone, and Testosterone propionate – this way you will have better results.
Summary and conclusion
Masteron is a drug that’s been around for over 50 years. It has both benefits and risks, but can provide an amazing physique for athletes.
For cutting, Masteron is recommended. For men, 100 mg every Monday and for women 50-100 mg every other day.
Masteron is a great drug if you want to achieve a defined-yet-muscular look. However, it’s not for everybody – it’s crucial to know the side effects and interactions.
If you are not sure about using this drug, consult your doctor before doing so. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us in the comments. We will be glad to answer.
See also Turinabol: Uses, Risks, Proper Dosage and Full Cycle